Who Can Become A Member?
Anyone who fundamentally agrees with the Principles of Unitarian Universalism, and who is willing to support the UUFCC community, and be a responsible part of the congregation.
Why Become A Member?
- You have found your spiritual home at the UUFCC
- You find that Unitarian Universalism expresses your values
- You want to be part of a community that encourages and stimulates you to live your values
- You want to affect change by being connected with others who share your values.
- You want to stand up for social justice and religious toleration.
- You want to have a vote in the future of the UUFCC, and how it serves members and the wider community.
What Are My Responsibilities As A Member?
As a member, we hope that you will:
- Strive to learn the UU Principles
- Volunteer some of your time and talent at the UUFCC when you feel ready
- Sustain the UUFCC with financial support
- Vote at congregational meetings
- Develop yourself by growing and learning
- Involve yourself in activities that improve the community and the world
As a member, we require that you:
- Return your Annual Update Form
How Do I Become A Member?
At the point when you feel you identify yourself as a Unitarian Universalist, with a clear understanding of the Principles and a desire to make them part of your life, you may contact the Membership Coordinator, Olivia Harper, to sign the membership book. It is a simple process, but reflects your fundamental agreement with the Principles, and your intent to support our community, as you are able.