Please join us on March 1, 2014 for our annual SERVICE AUCTION! This year will be extra special!
This annual fundraising event is an opportunity to offer and purchase gifts for yourself while helping to support the Fellowship. Are you handy around the house? A good cook? Can you knit or offer a tech lesson? Whatever you can offer as a service will be GREATLY appreciated!! Items auctioned include trips to the airport, ethnic dinners, house repair, handcrafted jewelry, specialty desserts, hand made note cards, lessons in various kinds of crafts, and much more. Camp-y faire dining options will be offered by resident Fellowship “chefs”. Beverages including Meade will be provided.
Download the donation sheet here and eiither email to Linda Eller or drop into the service auction box in the foyer at the UUFCC.
Download the donatlion sheet here. You can then email your donation to Linda Eller, or drop into donation box at the UUFCC.
1) The catalog number and name of the item on which you wish to bid.
2) The maximum dollar amount you wish to bid.
3) If several identical items or multiple service hours are available, be sure to specify how many items or hours you want.
4) REMEMBER: Those present at the auction get first choice of dinner/party/lesson signups.
5) Please include your phone number and e-mail address if we wish to confirm your bids. A neutral bidder will represent you and gradually increase your bid (to your maximum, if necessary). If two or more absentee bidders compete for the same item with the same maximum bid, the winner will be the bidder who sent in his or her e-mail first.